Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello world~

Wahh...its been 6months++ since i last update this blog..(uhh..hangat2 taik ayam je)..semalam lepas bace ade satu blog psl cute felt stuff then tibe2 dapat semangat baru untuk teruskan niat murni majukan mende alah ni..go go go~

Ok so how about some basic intro..I'm doing this as partime thing while still working my ass off at the big factory (keyword: penang; semicon; kuli). I guess in a weird way this felt craft hobby of mine always been the only source of entertainment
(other than tgk repeat shows kat tv sampai tgh mlm).

One more thing is on the big question... "why is this blog created?" Well currently I have been using FB to promote the felt stuff but sometimes it is hard to manage all queries+orders there..so hopefully thru this medium I'll be able to manage all orders efficiently..to all my lovely customers (bodek) please take your time to look at the items and let me know your feedback..if got any la.. [insert smiley face here]




Rainbow felt..*love*





No comments:

Post a Comment